Search & Win

Friday, February 18, 2011

49 Days To Go!

So, here's a little back story. My husband and I met about five and a half years ago, and we were married last year, April 4th. He is my true love and honestly my soul mate. So naturally I have been thinking of ways to celebrate our first year anniversary since we came home from our honeymoon. 
I thought of every possibility: dinner at a nice restaurant paired with a hotel stay in Miami Beach, tickets to CinĂ© Bistro, a weekend stay at a quaint bed-and-breakfast, etc. But nothing really seemed to catch my attention.                                                                                                                                                      
One warm November day I was leafing through our honeymoon album and reminiscing on all the good times we'd had, and that's when it hit me: A Surprise Anniversary Cruise! What a great idea it was. And so, on November 7th, 2010, I booked a cruise trip on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas. It's a weekend cruise, leaving Miami on Friday and returning on Monday.
 And the best part is that he has no clue! That is what I am mostly excited about. I keep replaying a vision in my head of when he finally figures it out: PRICELESS! That's it for me today. Tomorrow I'll post about how I want to let him know. Here are a few pictures of our wedding. Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. YO! THIS BLOG SPOT IS NICE SON. MAD FAT KID. YOU ARE ADVERTISING FOR ROYAL CARRIBEAN. YOU SHOULD WORK THERE HOMEBOY!

    ReplyDelete