Search & Win

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

38 Days To Go!

I apologize for not writing in yesterday. It was a busy day. I was out until 10:00pm looking for a gift to give a pregnant coworker. And when I got home, I prepared lunch for my husband and laid out my clothes because (drum roll please) I went to the GYM in the morning!! I woke up this morning at 5:45am, at first debating whether I should really get up, but my willpower was strong enough. I got up, did my business, got dressed, and took my butt to the gym! I finished, and took a shower, and was at my job 45 minutes early. Bad news though: I lost my wedding ring!! I left it on the soap dish at the stall. I called and also went back but my ring was gone. I was so disappointed. But when I told my hubby, he said these exact words: "It's alright hon. We will get another one soon. I will surprise you. What is your ring size again?" Is he a keeper or what?! I L♥VE HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment