Search & Win

Friday, February 25, 2011

42 Days To Go!

I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. It was a hectic day. I cam from work and went straight to the gym. 45 minutes later, I was at my parents house helping them figure out some cruise thing (they too are counting down the days to their cruise), then went straight home to take a shower. My husband was home when I got out, and I dressed quickly because we had an appointment with the tax agency (we finally did our taxes!). After we left the tax agency we headed to Chili's and had dinner and drinks. Whew! We were tired.
So far my diet is going great. I am controlling myself so far and am feeling positive about my weight loss efforts. I can't wait to weigh myself next Wednesday and track my progress. By the way, I plan to lose 18 pounds. Let see if I can do it.
Well, that's pretty much it for me today. I'm off to a friends house to help her make her wedding favors, and I'm also doing laundry. See you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment