Search & Win

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

45 Days To Go!

So, I have one month and a half to go...I like the sound of 45 days better.  :)
I recently became a member of cruisecritic.com (GREAT website for the cruise-addicted!), and let me tell you that I am hooked. I can go on at any time and there are always so many interesting, funny posts to read. I'm literally on it 24/7. I started out reading under general topics, but today I took a gander into the shore excursions and found lots of good tips on excursions I booked.
And that gave me an idea: I should talk about the excursions I booked for this upcoming cruise. Please see below:
Coco Cay: Wave Jet Tour - This guided 50-minute adventure will take you around the Berry Islands, neighboring Coco Cay. You will watch a safety video and receive an orientation, before boarding your Personal Watercraft for an informative and exciting guided tour. Some of the sights you may see include the Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor, Star Fish Alley and the abandoned island community of Cistern Cay.
Nassau: Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break - Giving you wonderful views of Paradise Island, your double-decker ferry will take you on a 40-minute ride to Blue Lagoon Island. Nestled within, is a calm lagoon, with idyllic aquamarine waters, palm trees and activities for you to enjoy. Your tour will include round trip transportation, unlimited use of the big boss aqua noodles, floating beach mats, inner tubes and a game area (volleyball, basketball,  ping pong and jumbo board games). A picnic style lunch is also included with your choice of a grilled sandwich (Angus Hamburger, Angus Cheeseburger, all beef hot dog,  all white meat chicken burger or a veggie burger) along with chips, fresh fruit and a fruit punch or lemonade. Bask in the sun, swing on the hammocks or participate on the many activities available.
I'm anxiously awaiting April 8th, 2011. See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment