Search & Win

Sunday, February 20, 2011

47 Days To Go!

Hello! I promised I'd upload a picture of the mock tickets I ordered to surprise my husband. I tried to get a really good picture, but they were all coming out blurry. So this is the best I could do.
Also, I forgot the packing list I was going to upload on here at work. I'll definitely upload it tomorrow. Here's a little info on our upcoming trip: We will be going on a 3-Day Bahama's Cruise aboard the Majesty of the Seas on April 8, 2011. Our anniversary would really be April 4, but the prices for that weekend were way more expensive(believe it or not). The ship was recently dry-docked and underwent an extensive renovation. Let's see how it looks on embarkation day. I'm sure it won't disappoint. Here are a couple pictures of the renovated ship:

Can't wait!!





No comments:

Post a Comment